Otford tennis club offers a wide range of coaching sessions for all players. This has recently been taken on by The John Heuerman Tennis Academy. On this page you’ll find all the information you need.
Should you have any more questions or would like to enroll for one of the sessions please contact Jo Powlson (see details below).
- Sessions will run for 10 or 11 weeks excluding one week for half term.
- All places must be booked in advance by filling in the booking form overleaf and returning to our office
- All players must pay the coaching fee and the club membership fee £15 Juniors (coaching membership) and £66 Adults (off peak membership)
- Wednesday and Thursday sessions are structured coaching run by our qualified team of coaches
- Friday is a match practice session for children aged 8-9 years playing orange ball tennis. Friday is open to members and non members so no additional membership fee is payable for this session.
WE ALSO OFFER:
- Private tennis lessons
- Holiday Camps
- Restringing and equipment advice
- Discounts at The Racquet Academy in Otford
- Details of the New 2017 programme are as below:
The Wednesday evening coaching class has proved to be very successful and has brought some new adult members to the club so this will continue 7.45-8.45pm.
The Wednesday mornings ladies coaching will recommence after Easter 9.30-1.00am with a members and non members fee.
Our team are also available for adult 1:1 lessons 7 days a week.
If any club members would like to see something specific on offer please let us know and if there is sufficient interest we will provide.
Based on existing interest we are confident to be able to run the following:
Tuesdays 4.30-5.30 beginners mini red
Tuesdays 5.30-6.30 beginners mini orange
Wednesdays 4.30-5.30 beginners mini red
Wednesdays 5.30-6.30 beginners mini red
Thursdays 4.30-5.30 performance mini red
Thursdays 5.30-7.00 match practice all levels on rotation weekly
Fridays 4.30-6.30 Mini tennis league in association with other local clubs
In addition we will advertise some teenage tennis and some mini munchkins for ages 3-4 years and see what interest there is.
To book a place please complete the attached form below:
For further information please contact Jo Powlson:
Telephone: 07968 980844